Which is the right forum for learn how to query database? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi and happy new year to you all

I found some Sql Searver forums from the main page, but I don't know which is the right one for my situation.

I have Window XP, Visual Basic Express 2010 and this is what I have from modify connection window

Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 (.NET Framework Data Provider for Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5)
    Data Source
    My computer

Connection property
    Database:
    C:\Documents and Settings\xiong wei jin\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Databaselearning\Databaselearning\Database1.sdf

no password

Database1 has one table Employee, 3 fields: EmployeeID which is primary keyEmployeeName, EmployeePhone

I have already posted one thread and I have learned how to update create new delete, http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/Vsexpressvb/thread/1e9edb16-de0e-48b2-9197-bc74484c94d6

I have 1 year experience in visual basic foundamentals like form, button, textbox etc. I am reading a book on sql. I am still new with this so I really don't know what is what. I 'd like to find the right forum, bookmark it and follow it to learn more on how to query the database. Any help are very appreciated. Thank you.

Be a good forum member. Make this forum a great place to meet and interact with others around the world.
    Helpful Links:

Thursday, January 5, 2012 4:22 PM

Answers

All replies