none
how to configure awstats viewer?

Question

• hello every one!

I installed awstas for analyzing visitors and integrated it with web site pannel(wsp) and eerything is correct.now I want to secure awstas.I mean,just with username and password users can visit the statistics of web site.I downloaded awstas.viewer but I dont know how to config this file to ask users username and password.

atiye moghaddam

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, December 01, 2014 5:30 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Saturday, November 29, 2014 8:11 AM

Answers

• Atiye

Your best bet is to contact the developer.  Since it is not a MS product we have no knowledge of its workings

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:20 PM

All replies

• Atiye

Your best bet is to contact the developer.  Since it is not a MS product we have no knowledge of its workings

Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:20 PM
  • BUT websitepannel is a MS product and integrating it with awstats.viewer is part of it.

atiye moghaddam

Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:35 PM
  • Atiye

Web site panel is NOT a MS product.  It is open source

http://www.websitepanel.net/

Saturday, November 29, 2014 1:37 PM
  • Hello,

The Windows Desktop Perfmon and Diagnostic tools forum is to discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios.

As the question is off topic here, I am moving it to the Where is the Forum... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, December 01, 2014 5:30 PM
  • Hello,

If you don't want to ask the developer, you might ask  in Microsoft's ASP.Net forums:

http://forums.asp.net/

As Microsoft's ASP.Net forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

However, don't be surprised if you are told to ask the developer :)

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, December 01, 2014 5:31 PM