none
Windows 7 Professional OEM Key is invalid for Activation

Question

• I purchased Windows 7 Professional OEM on earlier of March from a well known retailer - it is complete with plastic case and CoA sticker. It installed and activated well with no issues.  A few days ago, my desktop turned black with message in the right corner - "Windows 7 Build 7600 - This copy of windows is not genuine". Reactivates the key results with error message "The Windows 7 Professional product key you typed is invalid for activation". It suggested I activate by phone.

I tried to contact the shown phone number, but it answered that the phone number I dial was transferred to another number. I tried continuously but the result was same, it was disappointing. Then I also tried to contact the customer support TOLL FREE number of Microsoft Indonesia, but it answered that I dialed the wrong number. I tried again and again, more than 20 times, but it was still disappointing.

Then I tried to browse on Microsoft.com and I clicked this thread
    http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/genuinewindows7/thread/ce506e40-b897-43f3-a0c2-dbdf53d0f8f7?ppud=4
    Within the thread, Darin Smith MS said that he can help Ant2030if Ant2030send the picture of his CoA .

Can I send the picture of my CoA in order to get some helps from Microsoft?

Thank you for the attention.

Friday, April 16, 2010 5:38 PM

Answers

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot anon-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run theMicrosoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on theContinue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post. Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Friday, April 16, 2010 6:30 PM

All replies

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot anon-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run theMicrosoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on theContinue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post. Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Friday, April 16, 2010 6:30 PM
  • No reply.

Issue assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Monday, April 19, 2010 8:46 PM
    Owner