none
.net core angular 2 project: cannot delete existing components!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Guys,

I create a .Net core project for angular 2 with spa template with command dotnet new angular. Default project is working fine but When I want to change anything in the existing compoment app component, or fectchdata component changes are absolutly not reflected in the browser. I even deleted all the component and the default pages are still showing. Can somebody explain to me what the fuck is happening with that project?

I created everything following this path 

http://blog.stevensanderson.com/2016/10/04/angular2-template-for-visual-studio/

Regards

Ich bin eine Beignet

Saturday, April 29, 2017 2:38 AM

All replies

• Hi friend,

Thanks for posting here.

This forum is to discuss the VS IDE. Since your issue is more related to asp.net core, I would suggest that you could post your issue asp.net forum for suitable support.

Thanks for your understanding.

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 1, 2017 6:22 AM