5.Mtech
     6.start a business

Monday, May 14, 2007 6:19 AM

All replies

• I'm going for Mtech
    Monday, May 14, 2007 7:06 AM
  • probably a good job...
    Monday, May 14, 2007 3:15 PM
  • I am planning to do MBA. But every good business school requires its students to have atleast 1 year of working experience. I have discussed this with a lot of people who have completed MBA, and they ave advised to have atleast 2 years of working experience before doing MBA.
    Monday, May 14, 2007 4:12 PM
  • Ya What Jagadesh said is right ... Looking for Job is a good option . gaining experience is very much better than higher studies .. the right time to enter into the company is after your UG..

Have a nice day Smile

Regards ,
    Mohan.
    Tuesday, May 15, 2007 2:50 AM
  • Jagdeesh,

the best way to u (in my view) is,  get good job from ur engineering background in IT field, and simultaneously, u prefer doing MTech( in IT or Computers) . when u  complete ur MTech, by that time, u would get atleast 2-3 yrs of working experience. so after that, being  a MTech holder, u would aim still more higher designation with good salary or u can jump to any other well recognised companies with ur 2-3 yrs of experience.

Bye

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 5:31 AM
  • Looking for good job in India.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:40 AM
  • i m thinking of MS in US
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 8:45 AM
  • may be MBA or job
    Friday, May 25, 2007 6:59 AM
  • Everybody accepts that, India today is a global player in the software industry. Not only that, we are making progress in our other industries too.
        The progress of a country is measured by the size of its patent base. A single patent on a product can earn revenue for 15 years that increases the GDP by a really significant amount and is a steady and reliable source of  foreign exchange.
        The question that all of us need to ask ourselves today, is :"Is the rate at which we are progressing is acceptable to us and how fast are we as compared to other Nations?" & " How many patents are acquired by India every year as compared to the global patent base?"

The answer to both these questions I believe is "Not that Fast and Not very Huge". This is because students, who are at the root of all development in any country are not being nurtured or encouraged to take part in more and more research and development activities and those who do face a lot many problems.

I am going to help create more Research Awareness among students and create a body that will help and sponsor students to get research internships, attend conferences, and publish papers, both at the national and international level.

In fact I have just joined SIAM(Society of Industrial & Applied Mathematics). It is associated with the topmost companies like IBM, Microsoft; associations like US Defence, NASA; and Top research labs like Berkeley and AT&T Bell Labs. The student membership is free and if you can form a campus club at ur college, it will sponsor some of its workings as well as provide help for students to get jobs and research projects at the best institutes and organisations in the world.
    Friday, May 25, 2007 7:09 AM