Script error in online CRM 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello to All,

Getting the bellow error randomly error while creating a lead via outlook as well sometimes while updating a record a record in CRM also. Please help me how to fix this issue.

Regards,

Priya.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 5:18 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Have written any development in lead entity ?? any script ? if yes did you try to debug your script ??

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:34 AM
  • Hello Mahender,

Thanks for your response.

I don't have any javascript or plugin in the lead entity.

Even I am getting the same error for another online CRM for case entity also.

Regards,

Priya.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:13 AM
  • Hello,

I just tested in online trial and I am not getting this error, and it kind of generic error so it will be hard to find reason for this without details information, did you check in event viewer if there is any information, you could also log this issue in Microsoft connect for MS CRM 2013 or log a support case if you are a Microsoft partner.

HTH

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:48 AM
  • What browser are you using?
    Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:16 AM
  • Hello Mahender,

Thanks a lot for your valueable time and information.

Will monitor this issue and let you know if find any solution for it.

Thanks,

Priya.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 12:01 PM
  • Hello,

I am using both IE and CROME.

Regards,

Priya.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 12:01 PM