hOW LONG DOES IT REALLY TAKE TO GET THE KEY/UPDATE PROGRAM? RRS feed

• Question

• The reason I ask is many many online companies verify payemt of a CC within seconds. I can then normally download right away. Why dos it take MS up to 10 days to verify payment?? I would like ot get the updates ASAP and make sure I am at the latest` point for security patches yet I now have to wait "up to 10 days" This can not really be the case. What is the real wait? I made the purchase last night and got the confirmation email right away..

Thanks

Saturday, April 29, 2006 12:18 PM

Answers

•  DDPELP wrote:

The reason I ask is many many online companies verify payemt of a CC within seconds. I can then normally download right away. Why dos it take MS up to 10 days to verify payment?? I would like ot get the updates ASAP and make sure I am at the latest` point for security patches yet I now have to wait "up to 10 days" This can not really be the case. What is the real wait? I made the purchase last night and got the confirmation email right away..

Thanks

DDPELP:

Because we must verify that certain cards in certain regions are used a certain way (pending laws of international countries), all regions will experience a slight delay in processing time. I'm sure that the USA has the fastest processing time of all our regions.

I hope this helps,

-Phil Liu

Sunday, April 30, 2006 1:31 AM