Try this it activated vista for me RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

Hey every1 im having the same old problems as every1 else till 2day when i relised how to fix the problem! This all started by changing my motherboard and graphics card and reformatting my HDD. 1st of all right click on my computer and double click on properties after doin so scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on activate windows then you will have to go on the page where you have loads of numbers and the letters A - H ring the (toll-free) number which is free and it costs around about £1 on mobiles then ul will be taken through a few stages where you must enter the 6 digits below the A - H after doing so you will be read out differnt numbers back which you will have to reenter, and after that ul have vista all activated and up and running. Also you would of saved your self some money instead of buying a new package or ringing up the help line which costs around £46 lol whish is a HUGE RIP OFF!

Hope this helps with your problems if so email me bk to let me know how your getting on

Yours Scott R

Wednesday, December 5, 2007 5:44 PM