Any body have information about this contest by microsoft?..... RRS feed

• Question

• Microsoft “Light Up Your College” Contest

Intimate me if u hve any information
    Monday, September 3, 2007 9:35 AM

Answers

• The purpose of this contest is to facilitate “Net Enablement” of activities among institutes of higher education and at the same time help students interested in web development make their first step to real life assignments through a complex and real web project development. The contest is aimed to give students faith in their abilities as well as establish a fair and keen competition between different colleges. Provide institutes of higher education with reliable and professional websites so that they could promote themselves via the Internet more effectively.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 10:52 AM

All replies

• i see a smal box for entering synopsis(i think so!!!) for the collg. website..

i want to know wat happens next when we 'submit' it..

can we change that synopsis latter on if we want so??????

Monday, September 10, 2007 3:02 PM
  • The purpose of this contest is to facilitate “Net Enablement” of activities among institutes of higher education and at the same time help students interested in web development make their first step to real life assignments through a complex and real web project development. The contest is aimed to give students faith in their abilities as well as establish a fair and keen competition between different colleges. Provide institutes of higher education with reliable and professional websites so that they could promote themselves via the Internet more effectively.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 10:52 AM