locked
Website List empty RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello,

    the Website List of my account used to have about 20 websites until yesterday.

    Today all websites disappeared (for whatever reason) from the Website List and the Website List of Webmaster Tools is empty.

    What to do? Where is the problem?

    One of my verification codes is: 632E3C749955462A8FBC5B3112A97D51


    With best regards

    Uwe
    Tuesday, July 15, 2008 11:53 AM

Answers

  • Hi,

     

    I am following up on this issue and will post back to this thread as soon as I get an update.

     

     

    Thanks,

     

    Brett

     

    Tuesday, July 15, 2008 6:56 PM

All replies

  • The exact same thing has happened to me!
    Tuesday, July 15, 2008 11:57 AM
  • also to me it succeeds the same thing, than problems there are.? … The list of my sites web is empty
    Tuesday, July 15, 2008 12:28 PM
  • I just logged in to add another profile and also noticed that all my others have gone.
    Tuesday, July 15, 2008 12:43 PM
  • same here
    Tuesday, July 15, 2008 12:44 PM
  • i had about 75 and they're all gone. not only that, but one i started verifying last night and had generated a meta tag for it. I had to regenerate the meta tag and the tag is different.

    Is the data erased?
    Tuesday, July 15, 2008 2:35 PM
  •  

    The exact same thing has happened to me!
    Tuesday, July 15, 2008 2:56 PM
  • I thought I had logged in with a new username or something ... all my sites (10) are gone as well.

    fmgguy
    Tuesday, July 15, 2008 6:25 PM
  • Hi,

     

    I am following up on this issue and will post back to this thread as soon as I get an update.

     

     

    Thanks,

     

    Brett

     

    Tuesday, July 15, 2008 6:56 PM
  • Hi,

     

    This is a temporary issue we are currently fixing. You do not need to re-enter your sites into the tools.

     

    Thanks for your patience.

     

    Brett

     

    Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:18 PM
  • Hi

     

    Same thing happened to me but I've only got one site. I put in the new authentification code and logged in. Fortunately I left the old one in as well. A couple of days later it used the old authentification code and everything went back to normal.

    Normal, thats a word not used much on this forum.

     

    Saturday, July 19, 2008 5:56 AM