Language RRS feed

• Question

• i am went Language arbic fram windows xp media center edition 2005 modil number 1252736 please
    ..............................tomorrow
    • Moved by Ch. Rajen Singh Tuesday, February 4, 2014 3:02 AM Not relevent to SQL Server
    Saturday, April 14, 2007 11:03 PM

Answers

• If I understand you right, you need the install disks for Windows Media Center Edition 2005.

Unfortunately MS stopped selling this product back in 2008 (if I remember right) and it's no longer possible to get the disks from them.

There are no legal downloads available either.

You *may be lucky* and be able to find someone selling their recovery disks for it - but you're more likely to get counterfeits than anything else.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    No - I do not work for Microsoft, or any of its contractors.

Sunday, February 9, 2014 7:27 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• I don´t think that anyone knows what your problem is ? Could you please describe this ni more details ?!

Jens K. Suessmeyer.

---
    http://www.sqlserver2005.de
    ---
    Sunday, April 15, 2007 11:43 AM
  • If I understand you right, you need the install disks for Windows Media Center Edition 2005.

Unfortunately MS stopped selling this product back in 2008 (if I remember right) and it's no longer possible to get the disks from them.

There are no legal downloads available either.

You *may be lucky* and be able to find someone selling their recovery disks for it - but you're more likely to get counterfeits than anything else.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    No - I do not work for Microsoft, or any of its contractors.

Sunday, February 9, 2014 7:27 PM
    Answerer