none
License

Answers

• Hi,

If you mean ‘developer license’ is the developer license for store apps instead of Visual Studio  license key for registering VS 2013, this document provides ways to get it. Please reference: Get a developer license

If you have the developer license, but you got any issue about it, please describe your issue in details so that we can further look at it and provide a solution.

Thanks,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, December 11, 2014 5:01 AM

All replies

• Hi,

If you mean ‘developer license’ is the developer license for store apps instead of Visual Studio  license key for registering VS 2013, this document provides ways to get it. Please reference: Get a developer license

If you have the developer license, but you got any issue about it, please describe your issue in details so that we can further look at it and provide a solution.

Thanks,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Thursday, December 11, 2014 5:01 AM
  • Hi,

What about your issue now?

If you have resolved it, you can share the solution here, which will be beneficial for other members with the same issue.

If you did not, please tell us the result of my suggestion, I will try my best to help you.

Best regards,

Monday, December 15, 2014 1:38 AM