none
Future of .NET thick client certificates RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I can't find any information regarding at least hints of future of WPF or WCF or Entity framework certificates evolution in the future. We already know about their expiration. Old general .net cert changed to 70-483, or so I reckon. I'm wondering whether I should wait for the info about new wpf and wcf certificates (if there ever will be any) or should I try and pass old exams quickly - although their upcoming expiration is rather disheartening. I'd be happy to hear anything about future of these certs.

Best regards,

Simon

Thursday, August 9, 2012 11:49 AM

Answers

• The future of these certifications will become clearer when Microsoft release certification details for Visual Studio 2012 towards the end of September 2012.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Monday, August 13, 2012 6:07 AM

All replies

• The future of these certifications will become clearer when Microsoft release certification details for Visual Studio 2012 towards the end of September 2012.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Monday, August 13, 2012 6:07 AM
  • Thanks, this answers my question. Take care.
    Monday, August 13, 2012 6:23 AM