none
Two Computers

Question

• I accept that if I do not want the othyerwise ilegal intrusion into my private affairs I must run only one of the linux systems because of your included NSA Root Kit but that IA have my lap top and my Desk Top, both being spyed on but you conbtrol my desk tops on both units and sync one to the other when I DO NOT WANT THAT CRAP?  Are you people determined to kill the company Bill Gates made so
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Friday, October 16, 2015 4:51 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:12 AM

Answers

• Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - General Discussions' forum is for any posts not covered under any of the other forums as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 2:36 PM