Where should I post a question about windows xp? RRS feed

  • Question

  • There is a utility that I need to find. I used a shell pc to install windows on while I was fixing my main unit. I know there is a utility that will strip all the user settings, device manager settings and any other info that is related to the current hardware so that I can transfer my hard drive to my main unit. What is it called and where can I find it?
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:23 PM