none
OCS 2007 R2 Ignite Training and full integration RRS feed

• Question

• Dear,

I wanted to know where can i find OCS 2007 R2 Ignite training and full integration for OCS in Egypt

Waiting your advise

Thursday, June 24, 2010 5:19 PM

Answers

• Hi Aziz ,

Ignite Training is from Microsoft specially for Partners and it was going on before few months in Jordon which we got also but in Egypt its available now or not you can confirm it from your partner's website. (If you are partner of Microsoft) I hope you will find there better knowledge.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007 M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008 M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2
    Friday, June 25, 2010 8:31 AM
  • Furthermore, the OCS community is quite vibrant and vocal through blogs and Twitter.  I'd advise starting by following @DrRez and using resources like NextHop.

HTH,
    Mark Stafford

Saturday, July 3, 2010 6:05 AM

All replies

• Hi Aziz ,

Ignite Training is from Microsoft specially for Partners and it was going on before few months in Jordon which we got also but in Egypt its available now or not you can confirm it from your partner's website. (If you are partner of Microsoft) I hope you will find there better knowledge.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007 M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008 M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2
    Friday, June 25, 2010 8:31 AM
  • Furthermore, the OCS community is quite vibrant and vocal through blogs and Twitter.  I'd advise starting by following @DrRez and using resources like NextHop.

HTH,
    Mark Stafford

Saturday, July 3, 2010 6:05 AM