Error during checkout of Learning Collection 6071 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to buy Microsoft Learning Collection 6071: Developing Solutions with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Visual Studio 2005, but I receive the following (Dutch language) error message:

"Er is een fout opgetreden bij het verwerken van uw aanvraag. Probeer het later opnieuw."

This roughly translates as "An error has occurred. Try again later".

I've put the item in my shopping cart. Entered the discount code I received from the Second Shot program and went to the checkout. After accepting the licensing terms the error page appears. Is there something wrong with your system?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 11:14 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please contact Alicia at learnmgr@microsoft.com to discuss this issue further and she will be happy to put you in touch with the team that supports this issue.

Thanks,
    Kiran

Kiran Polimetla, Tier 2 Application Support, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by Kiran Polimetla Thursday, May 14, 2009 8:54 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by LZandman Friday, May 29, 2009 3:03 PM
    Thursday, May 14, 2009 8:53 AM
  • Hi,

It's been almost two weeks ago that I have sent that e-mail to Alicia, but I haven't heard anything yet. I still cannot buy this learning collection. I really want to practice for my exam. Please help.

Greetings,

Leon
    Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:34 AM