Access Denied RRS feed

• Question

• When i use remote web access and try to access a computer with windows 8.1 i log in to the computer, but there is a message (access Denied)
    Wednesday, February 25, 2015 3:53 AM

Answers

• Hi Janteg,

Did you attempt to access another client computer? Did you encounter the same issue? Would you please let me know which account you used to logon the RWA website? Was a standard user account? Please use an administrator account to logon RWA and access that client computer, then check if encounter the same issue.

Please open Dashboard and navigate to that user account, then open its Properties and check if configure correctly in Remote Web Access tab.

Manage Remote Web Access Permissions

Please also logon that problematic windows 8.1 client computer, open Control Panel, click System and open System Properties, then navigate to Remote tab and check if "Allow remote connections to this computer" option was selected.

If this issue still exist, would you please let me know the complete error message or provide a screenshot of it?

Best regards,

Justin Gu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Justin Gu Monday, March 9, 2015 7:10 AM
    • Marked as answer by Justin Gu Tuesday, March 10, 2015 3:10 AM
    Thursday, February 26, 2015 9:49 AM