how is it considered? RRS feed

• Question

• wen i reply 2 my own post, wil tat b considered as a reply or respond or neither?

Thursday, September 27, 2007 3:07 PM

Answers

• @Sandhya
    for ur kind attention, never involve in such activites they r against SRS rules, if u do so 100 points will b detected from the points u get...u didnt get the "mark as answer" till now, bcoz u were jus replying for others' topic but this time u have started a thread thats y the change...also only the thread starters will have that button enabled...

refer the sixth point in Do's and Dont's of the contest:
    "6. The Posts in the Forums should be knowledgeable and specific to the contest or in the spirit of the contest. Do not answer your own posts. 100 points will be deducted if a user is found doing such activities."
    http://www.studentrockstar.com/DoAndDonts.aspx

nothing has gone wrong u will have a button that u can use to unmark ur post as answers use that and never repeat this in the future...
    Saturday, September 29, 2007 10:18 AM

All replies

• hmmm not pretty much sure abt that...
    Thursday, September 27, 2007 3:52 PM
  • do a bit search on this. This time i will not helop on the topic, because i have posted the difference about 100 times. Please search for the existing post, and then see whats discussed in there. and then create a new thread. Do some search on your own.
    Thursday, September 27, 2007 5:38 PM
  • i hope it will not workkkkk...

Friday, September 28, 2007 9:34 AM
  • a very good ques sandhya..yet i am not sure about that.. may be in neither ways..
    Friday, September 28, 2007 4:13 PM
  • how in neither way? wont it b atleast considered as a reply? 

Friday, September 28, 2007 4:15 PM
  • hey guys i get 'mark as answer' for my own rply... ha ha ha... wat does tis mean... v can score recognition points easily? v should get tat only for others' rply... so does tis mean im responding my own thread?

Friday, September 28, 2007 4:18 PM
  • Strange ! How you got that option enable?? Anyways I'll also try now.. I think It doesnt mean responding to your Own thread
    Friday, September 28, 2007 4:24 PM
  • as we dont get a perfect list of no of replies and no of responses  in our profile we cant be able to tell how ms evaluates it..so i said neither ways...
    Friday, September 28, 2007 4:42 PM
  • @Sandhya
    for ur kind attention, never involve in such activites they r against SRS rules, if u do so 100 points will b detected from the points u get...u didnt get the "mark as answer" till now, bcoz u were jus replying for others' topic but this time u have started a thread thats y the change...also only the thread starters will have that button enabled...

refer the sixth point in Do's and Dont's of the contest:
    "6. The Posts in the Forums should be knowledgeable and specific to the contest or in the spirit of the contest. Do not answer your own posts. 100 points will be deducted if a user is found doing such activities."
    http://www.studentrockstar.com/DoAndDonts.aspx

nothing has gone wrong u will have a button that u can use to unmark ur post as answers use that and never repeat this in the future...
    Saturday, September 29, 2007 10:18 AM
  • ya i know v get tat only wen v post a thread... but dint note tis do's n dont's... thank u very much for informing me...

Saturday, September 29, 2007 3:58 PM
  • ya no probs...but i jus wanted u to know this...
    Saturday, September 29, 2007 4:32 PM
  • great rules and regulations....ms is trying to make the contest more tougher...great..
    Saturday, September 29, 2007 5:34 PM
  • s... contest gets more tougher n tougher...

Sunday, September 30, 2007 11:31 AM
  • more tougher more fun...i really enjoy this contest...bcos this is the real challenge where only the best can survive and not the cheaters and fakes...SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST...i like to b one among them...
    Sunday, September 30, 2007 2:33 PM
  • ya u can get the points 4 u r own thread 4 certain period only but don't do regularly if u do na then u points wil b deleted...

Sunday, September 30, 2007 2:48 PM