none
When missed functionality will be restored? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi everybody,

I am wondering when we can see again the last post information when we view 'My Forums'. For me this information was very important as I can see at one glance which forums have recent messages I may want to review.

Also please return back the originating forum in the Moved functionality. Why this important piece of information was removed? Please give it back.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Sunday, February 3, 2013 3:44 AM

All replies

• BTW, one another newly introduced bug which significantly hinders my forum's experience - my own posts shown as unread. When I view unread threads in Transact-SQL forum, for example, I am seeing many of the threads where my reply is the last. In addition, quite  often after I already read the thread it still shows in the Unread filter although it shows correctly as read. Sometimes even after I viewed the thread it still shows as unread. This makes me re-visit threads I already read and waste time.

My blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 2:32 AM
  • No ETA.

That was an easy answer. =^)

The forums team doesn't give dates. You know that!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Sunday, February 17, 2013 12:27 PM
    Owner
  • On the last bug I reported they told me they are going to update this week. Today is Sunday and nothing changed. I sent an e-mail to fissues and didn't get a reply.

The most recent bug is that when I click on 'Unread' I now only see threads which I never read.

My blog

Sunday, February 17, 2013 3:21 PM
  • BTW, I tried twice to change type of this thread to discussion and got an Internal Error twice.

My blog

Sunday, February 17, 2013 3:29 PM
  • I was able to change the type now after unproposing the answer first. I am wondering if there is any chance at all of getting that functionality back.

My blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:40 AM