Can't find predefined folders RRS feed

• Question

• The predefined folders in my Windows Home Server 11 are gone. 
    Friday, December 25, 2015 2:55 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Check the Dashboard – Server Folders and Hard Drives – Server Folders, confirm that if there is pre-defined folders listed.

Besides, check the location(via file explorer) where you have stored the folders.

You may try to restore from available server backup if possible.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 28, 2015 10:01 AM

All replies

• I assume they were there once? What changes have you made to the server recently?. How have you ascertained they are not there - remotely or locally?

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.

Friday, December 25, 2015 7:26 PM
  • Hi,

Check the Dashboard – Server Folders and Hard Drives – Server Folders, confirm that if there is pre-defined folders listed.

Besides, check the location(via file explorer) where you have stored the folders.

You may try to restore from available server backup if possible.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 28, 2015 10:01 AM