none
my prehistoric hotmail recovery RRS feed

• Question

• i need help from windows live moderators since this system for account recovery sucks

i have an e-mail that i created when i was in middle school, around 13 years ago, i was like 11 or 12 years old

after around 5 years of absence i decided to play this internet game again but i can't access my pro account because it is locked due to inactivity

e-mail, mentioned above, that i created as kid is the one my internet game account is registered on & i can't unlock my account until i confirm it at my e-mail

& when i try to access my e-mail, it won't, my security question doesn't work nor my 3 passwords that i know i used before

when i try to recover my e-mail i type all passwords i remember, i type the right security question & i type almost everything asked but they still won't allow me get my e-mail back

i mean this e-mail is like 12 or 13 years old & when i was a kid i know that i didn't even put my serious name & birth date so recovery won't work because of that either i guess & i can't remember what "troll" birth year i put

please microsoft tell me how i can contact you, i will give you my e-mail name that i want to recover, i will give you all passwords i used & security question that i'm not 100% sure if i put my real first pet's name 13 years ago

i just can't access my runescape account because of this mail. that's all i need this mail for, to unlock my account & i will switch it to my official business e-mail that i use so this doesn't happen again

also my prehistoric e-mail that i'm trying to recover might have been hacked for how long i haven't used it i just don't know

just please any windows live mods reply me how can i contact you & give you e-mail name, previously used passwords, my name & all info needed to recover this mail so i can unlock & play runescape again on my old pro account that's locked, and switch mail aswell to my new official mail

Saturday, April 20, 2019 12:13 AM

All replies

• Microsoft forums and community support pages are filled with never answered questions, like the one above. They don't have money for live support and their AI support is soooo not. If you forget your password recovery security question, just know even when remembered it won't do as promised. Microsoft's password recovery form is a Personally Identifying Data mining waste of time, producing only invitations to submit a new form again, and again, and again. For anyone with nothing serious to do or lose, to whom anally retentive paranoid invasion of privacy is acceptable, Microsoft products may be briefly tolerated. All others enjoy better for free here: https://www.libreoffice.org/. We are sorry for any difficulty you have with this message. Hope it helps. Have a nice day.

Thursday, October 22, 2020 6:24 AM