Cannot permanently delete a Contact's email address

• When I delete a contact with a specific email address which is no longer usable, (or a contact who I no longer need to have in my Contacts list), it successfully deletes from my Contacts list and no longer appears there, however, when I go to send an email using that person's new address, all of the old ones appear, sometimes along with the new one, sometimes not; the old ones when they appear here cannot be deleted.  Since these old email address entries are no longer anywhere among my Contacts I do not have any access to them, even though they put in this rather odd appearance at the time of emailing. How do I get rid of the already deleted, unseen in my Contacts list, email listings that continue to come up when I attempt to email, since that is the only time I see them? (I've tgried things like deleting everything about the old contact and starting over, made sure that temp files and cookies and the like have been emptied, so far nothing I've tried has changed anything.  If I'm not careful emails can go to dead person, divorced folks, etc. --- Help! 
    Tuesday, October 26, 2010 11:44 PM

All replies

• This is the Windows Live Writer Forum; for topics pertaining to 'Windows Live Writer'. This forum is meant to be a resource for those who are looking for more information about Writer or want to start a discussion with the Writer team and other people using Writer.

Perhaps you should be submitting your questions here:

Friday, November 05, 2010 2:35 AM