Can't run reports in Dynamics CRM 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, here is my problem:

I have 4 crm organizations (one production and 3 test), and one of them (production) was created with Import Organization Wizard in Deployment Manager. Everything was perfectly fine, but few days ago some of users lost ability to run report in CRM (in all organizations). Not only custom reports, but 'out of the box' too. First i thought, that it's a security role issue, but isn't. It's not a problem with my custom reports neither, because in 2 of 4 organizations I don't have any custom data, and some of users can't run report in them.

Users that have the same security role, the same fields permission, the same businessunit, the same license, etc.. and one of them can run all reports in all organizations, and the second one - can't (in all organizations).

I've tried this:

http://msdynamics4you.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-recreate-users-in-microsoft.html<o:p></o:p>

and it did worked for only about 30% of 'broken' users..

Rest of them recieve this error message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

systemuser With Id = 20e2f902-df86-e511-80f3-00155d052001 Does Not Exist

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.CrmObjectNotFoundException: systemuser With Id = 20e2f902-df86-e511-80f3-00155d052001 Does Not Exist

Source Error:

An unhandled   exception was generated during the execution of the current web request.   Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified   using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[CrmObjectNotFoundException: systemuser With Id =   20e2f902-df86-e511-80f3-00155d052001 Does Not Exist]

Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.BusinessProcessObject.Retrieve(BusinessEntityMoniker   moniker, EntityExpression entityExpression, ExecutionContext context, Int32   languageCode, DatabaseQueryTarget queryTarget) +114

Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.BusinessProcessObject.Retrieve(BusinessEntityMoniker   moniker, EntityExpression entityExpression, ExecutionContext context, Int32   languageCode) +25

Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.BusinessProcessObject.Retrieve(BusinessEntityMoniker   moniker, EntityExpression entityExpression, ExecutionContext context) +153

Microsoft.Crm.Caching.UserDataCacheLoader.LoadCacheData(Guid   key, ExecutionContext context) +672

Microsoft.Crm.Caching.ObjectModelCacheLoader`2.LoadCacheData(TKey key,   IOrganizationContext context) +451

Microsoft.Crm.Caching.CrmMultiOrgCacheBase`2.CreateEntry(TKey key,   IOrganizationContext context) +101

Microsoft.Crm.Caching.CrmMultiOrgCacheBase`2.LookupEntry(TKey key,   IOrganizationContext context) +224

Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityLibrary.ValidateUserEnabled(Guid   userId, Guid organizationId) +142

Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.Claims.ClaimsAuthenticationProvider.Authenticate(HttpApplication   application) +1743

Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationEngine.Execute(Object sender,   EventArgs e) +2218

System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()   +92

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step,   Boolean& completedSynchronously) +165

Of course it's not true, because this user EXISTS in this organization, i've checked in SQL DataBase.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thursday, November 19, 2015 1:35 PM

All replies