none
Another minor strange problem I noticed RRS feed

• Question

• When I view my threads I see that this thread 

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/Profile/thread/4dcbe064-4c79-46da-9588-c751e9ce0c04 shows with the proposed answer flag.

However, when I opened it, I didn't see that flag at all.

I also see it in my Activity. However, I opened this thread in the "Incognito window" in Google Chrome and I still don't see any records of that message being proposed.

So, now we're dealing with the opposite effect of "missing activity". Now we're seeing activity which we can not track.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

• Edited by Naomi N Friday, March 15, 2013 5:54 PM
    Friday, March 15, 2013 5:52 PM

Answers

• I remember marking that because it took me 3 tries. Thinking maybe that meant it would not show in activities, I check my profile and yours immediately, in the first 30 seconds, and found both profiles already had this activity. I saw the replied marked as a Proposed Answer, but, I had the TechNet view, while you had the msdn view. Maybe that made the difference.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

• Marked as answer by Naomi N Friday, March 15, 2013 7:40 PM
    Friday, March 15, 2013 7:26 PM

All replies

• I can see that proposed answer now, about 1 hour later.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Friday, March 15, 2013 6:44 PM
  • I remember marking that because it took me 3 tries. Thinking maybe that meant it would not show in activities, I check my profile and yours immediately, in the first 30 seconds, and found both profiles already had this activity. I saw the replied marked as a Proposed Answer, but, I had the TechNet view, while you had the msdn view. Maybe that made the difference.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

• Marked as answer by Naomi N Friday, March 15, 2013 7:40 PM
    Friday, March 15, 2013 7:26 PM