My Timesheet and Shared view RRS feed

• Question

• I don't know how this happenned, "My Timesheet" page appears to be blank by default for all users.

The page is not any more in "Shared view" state.  We get around the problem by adding the web part again in the page but then it is in personalized page state and we have to do for each user.

How can I put it back on the Shared view?

Regards

Friday, October 28, 2011 4:05 PM

Answers

• Hi,

no issue, but I am lazy ...

Make sure that you are an administrator on Project Server. Site Actions - Edit Page - tab Insert - button Web Parts. In the list Categories at the left (last one?), I assume you will find an entry "Closed Web Parts". Click on it and select "My Timesheet" to re-add. If you can't find this entry, someone has not obly closed but deleted web part. In this case you need to select from Project Web App.

Does this work?
    Barbara

Friday, October 28, 2011 5:29 PM

All replies

• Hi,

could you please tell the version of your Project Server? 2007 and 2010. Peóple like to help, but since menus have changed between 2007 and 2010, it is a lot easier only to describe for one version ;-)

Regards
    Barbara

Friday, October 28, 2011 5:04 PM
  • Good point, I apologize.  I'm using 2010.
    Friday, October 28, 2011 5:09 PM
  • Hi,

no issue, but I am lazy ...

Make sure that you are an administrator on Project Server. Site Actions - Edit Page - tab Insert - button Web Parts. In the list Categories at the left (last one?), I assume you will find an entry "Closed Web Parts". Click on it and select "My Timesheet" to re-add. If you can't find this entry, someone has not obly closed but deleted web part. In this case you need to select from Project Web App.

Does this work?
    Barbara

Friday, October 28, 2011 5:29 PM
  • It works.  I folowed your instruction.  I was missing loged on Project Server (on the central server).

Thanks a lot

Friday, October 28, 2011 5:49 PM