none
How to get a post deleted - personal information listed RRS feed

• Question

• There is a post in the Windows 7 Hardware Compatibility forum where someone has posted thier own email and phone number.  They obviously are confused as to who they are contacting.  How can we get the post deleted or at the very least edited to remove thier information?
    Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:50 PM

Answers

• There is a post in the Windows 7 Hardware Compatibility forum where someone has posted thier own email and phone number.  They obviously are confused as to who they are contacting.  How can we get the post deleted or at the very least edited to remove thier information?

Thanks for the alert!  I have redacted the personal information and moved the post to the proper forum.

Carey Frisch

Friday, February 15, 2013 2:11 AM

All replies

• You (or that person) need to contact a moderator of that forum ASAP, so he/she can remove the personal information from that post. Or the user himself/herself should change their post.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:42 PM

Thanks for the alert!  I have redacted the personal information and moved the post to the proper forum.

Carey Frisch

Friday, February 15, 2013 2:11 AM