Folder access RRS feed

• Question

• Hey,

Last night i wanted to se a movie on my media center (windows 7 64bit). The video is stored on my whs and the setup has worked great.
    My problem is that suddenly my media center cant get access to my video folder on my whs, no problem with all other folders, but the video folder is "locked".

The evening before i was watching a movie with no problems at all. I checked the shared folders on the desktop and i says that i have no access to the video folder, but again all other folder is fine ( eg. public, software, recorded tv)

Any suggestions.

Best
    Christian
    Saturday, February 20, 2010 1:00 AM

All replies

• Hey,

Last night i wanted to se a movie on my media center (windows 7 64bit). The video is stored on my whs and the setup has worked great.
    My problem is that suddenly my media center cant get access to my video folder on my whs, no problem with all other folders, but the video folder is "locked".

The evening before i was watching a movie with no problems at all. I checked the shared folders on the desktop and i says that i have no access to the video folder, but again all other folder is fine ( eg. public, software, recorded tv)

Any suggestions.

Best
    Christian
    What is the exact error message you get when to try to open the share?  Did you recently change the password for your user account?  Is the Guest account on your server enabled?
    Saturday, February 20, 2010 1:48 AM