none
Account recovery

Question

• So, I made my main Email account years ago and never updated my recovery options. Needless to say, somehow my account was flagged..... Recently, I  moved to Kenya, as a missionary, so my phone line was closed, sadly my email address for recovery was also deleted by Gmail a long time ago. I tried to recreate it but it says the username is already taken. Thus, none of my recovery options work... I can prove my identity and that I am who I say I am. I'll video call someone if I must, with my passport, I'll give you my facebook which uses my email to sign in and is plastered with my beautiful face... Is there anyone, who is not a computer, that can assist me in this dilemma. Most of my accounts from social media, and other things, are linked to it, even my admistrative account onmy computer. So, as you can see this is quite a dilemma for me. Thanks <g class="gr_ gr_2654 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="2654" id="2654">guys</g>!
    Thursday, May 17, 2018 7:24 PM