Make my.live.com look good RRS feed

• General discussion

• I use both igoogle and my.live.com and compared to igoogle live is butt ugly.

even the new my msn http://next.my.msn.com/ looks better.

my.live.com should look as good or better than these
    Falcs
    Sunday, August 3, 2008 11:01 AM

All replies

• We're constantly trying to improve the user experience and we are working on making your experience better every sprint we're working on. 

As you can see with the creation of this forum there are a lot of things going on and we are back listening to you guys and working on cool stuff...
    It might sound like a cliché but please stay tuned.

Cheers
    Patrice
    Dev Manager my.live.com and MSN Personalization
    Monday, August 4, 2008 7:57 AM
  • It's a very good idea to implement this forum and the fact that you guys are actually responding to all the feedbacks. I absolutely love My.Live.com and it's been my homepage since even before it launched (in the Start.com days).

Do you know of an approximate timeframe of when we can expect the next release with the "cool stuff" you mentioned? Timeframe for a beta test would be good enough too. I'd be glad to help out and test it.
    Wednesday, August 6, 2008 12:49 PM
  • Patrice_Pelland said:

We're constantly trying to improve the user experience and we are working on making your experience better every sprint we're working on. 

As you can see with the creation of this forum there are a lot of things going on and we are back listening to you guys and working on cool stuff...
    It might sound like a cliché but please stay tuned.

Cheers
    Patrice

Dev Manager my.live.com and MSN Personalization

My only suggestion as I said before, is offer the colored bars AS AN OPTION in wave 3. Why? Its simple, clean and matches Vista. (basic color background wont cut it with me) The backgrounds seem like a step back and I dont understand how anyone could like them. BUT having both color bars AND backgrounds as an OPTION can please everyone.

Perhaps do a survey to see how many would like both as an option or what theme people like best from all 3 waves. This would be the only way you can know.
    Sunday, August 10, 2008 1:27 AM