none
Where can I take the exam of 70-483? RRS feed

Answers

• Something is missing there. Did you perhaps choose the option to take the exam online? If you select to take the exam at a testing center, you have to first select the center before you can select the date and time for the exam (because different centers might have different seat availability). And when you are choosing the center you see its address.
    • Marked as answer by ardmore Thursday, January 22, 2015 1:42 PM
    Thursday, January 22, 2015 8:48 AM

All replies

• Navigate to http://www.pearsonvue.com/microsoft/ and click on "register for an exam". The screen will guide you through the sign-up process where, among other things, you will be able to search for a test exam location. You can cancel the process after seeing the available locations without actually completing the registration process.
    Wednesday, January 21, 2015 6:49 PM
  • I am on this step, should I submit the page?

registration details.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 7:42 PM
  • Yes, submit the page. This takes you to VUE to "schedule and process payment". The "schedule" part is where you choose a center where you take the exam. After that (if you continue) you are taken to the page where you pay for the exam. The exam is not committed until you pay. You can exit the application before paying, without any consequence.
    Wednesday, January 21, 2015 7:53 PM
  • It didn't show the physical location, maybe it is online only?

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 8:03 PM
  • Something is missing there. Did you perhaps choose the option to take the exam online? If you select to take the exam at a testing center, you have to first select the center before you can select the date and time for the exam (because different centers might have different seat availability). And when you are choosing the center you see its address.
    • Marked as answer by ardmore Thursday, January 22, 2015 1:42 PM
    Thursday, January 22, 2015 8:48 AM