Adding custom Entity to The TARGETED AT field in Marketing list RRS feed

• Question

• In the target at field in marketing list form we by default have three values Account,Contacts,Leads. I want to add a custom enitity to that picklist.

How can i achieve  this? I am using crm 2013                                                              

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 9:32 AM

All replies

• Hello,

It's impossible to add an other entity than Contact / Lead / Account. Marketing LIst are build around this three entities.

Why do y ouwant an oher entity in this picklist ? What do you want to do woth this kind of list ?

Regards,

Ju_li3n

Blog: crmandme.blogspot.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ju_li3n "Working hard for something we don't care is called STRESS. Working hard for something we love is called PASSION"

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:41 AM
  • have a requirement of a custom entity having some data of potential prospects similar to lead entity and want these record as a member type in marketing list for campaign.
    Tuesday, July 29, 2014 12:52 PM
  • It simply isn't possible.  Use one of the three core records and a new form for a marketing list.  Any business case to separate out Leads from Prospects should be very carefully analyzed, as it's almost certain it can be done with different forms and implementation of business processes.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 5:10 PM