answered, not resolved... need to Unanswer RRS feed

Answers

• Can you try again? You should be able to unmark the answer, since you started the thread. Maybe there was a temporary problem.

If you still cannot, this is a bug. You could request that a moderator unmarks the answer for you, but you should also ask that someone investigate why your account seems to be unable.

The correct answer in the thread is probably that the forum platform does not support animated avatars. You could request that the help documentation (which I think is still under development) make this clear. Or perhaps you could update this article:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/134.wiki-how-to-change-your-avatar.aspx

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

• Marked as answer by DanMP Saturday, August 17, 2013 3:10 PM
    Friday, August 16, 2013 11:34 AM
  • Was it such a very very very uncommon "Unexpected Error" of the "Unexpected Error" Error-series?

If so, just try again.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

Need any links for images like CodeBlock? Go here.

Friday, August 16, 2013 12:58 PM

All replies

• Can you try again? You should be able to unmark the answer, since you started the thread. Maybe there was a temporary problem.

If you still cannot, this is a bug. You could request that a moderator unmarks the answer for you, but you should also ask that someone investigate why your account seems to be unable.

The correct answer in the thread is probably that the forum platform does not support animated avatars. You could request that the help documentation (which I think is still under development) make this clear. Or perhaps you could update this article:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/134.wiki-how-to-change-your-avatar.aspx

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Friday, August 16, 2013 11:34 AM
  • Was it such a very very very uncommon "Unexpected Error" of the "Unexpected Error" Error-series?

If so, just try again.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

Need any links for images like CodeBlock? Go here.

Friday, August 16, 2013 12:58 PM