Do you plan to add something simillar to Alert? RRS feed

• Question

• - It is nice to have something like google Alerts in Live.com (you have alerts for messenger but this is something different)
    - another nice thing is Google Tab for Web Designers (show current status of your page in google search engine)

xna.pl - Polish XNA community
    Saturday, August 2, 2008 4:07 PM

Answers

• We don't have an Alerts-like feature or gadget in the works, but it's an interesting suggestion that we can look at.  

We appreciate ideas like this since our goal is to delivery what users want.  Thanks and keep the suggestions coming!

Jason Garza, Program Manager
    • Marked as answer by Jason A. Garza Wednesday, August 6, 2008 4:59 PM
    Wednesday, August 6, 2008 4:59 PM

All replies

• Yeah, good ideas.  Have you seen the new "My MSN" - I sort of like the form that has taken (and, indeed, includes Alerts quite nicely). 

I like my.live.com  - but it looks dated, and should really bring together some more of the Live services - Windows Live, Xbox Live, Zune, QnA, etc.

Incidently, is it still the plan, going forwards, to offer so many home pages?  I'd like to know what defines each one.
    Saturday, August 2, 2008 4:29 PM
  • We don't have an Alerts-like feature or gadget in the works, but it's an interesting suggestion that we can look at.  

We appreciate ideas like this since our goal is to delivery what users want.  Thanks and keep the suggestions coming!

• Marked as answer by Jason A. Garza Wednesday, August 6, 2008 4:59 PM
    Wednesday, August 6, 2008 4:59 PM
  • Jason Garza said:

We don't have an Alerts-like feature or gadget in the works, but it's an interesting suggestion that we can look at.  

Hey Jason, thanks for keeping us up to date and interacting with us. That what I wanted to see from you guys for a long time. great job
    Monday, August 11, 2008 2:50 AM