Importing Sitemap: " The compressed file must contain the following files at its root: solution.xml, customizations.xml, and [Content_Types].xml. Customization files exported from previous versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM are not supported." RRS feed

• Question

• I am attempting to update my sitemap, but whenever I try to upload the sitemap I get this error.   The compressed file must contain the following files at its root: solution.xml, customizations.xml, and [Content_Types].xml. Customization files exported from previous versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM are not supported.

I think it has to do something with my zipping process. 

• I exported the zip from Settings -> Customizations -> Solutions : Sitemap
    • Unzipped (Did not change the files)
    • Rezipped
    • Upload

Still got the same error without even any changes. 

Thanks for the help.
    • Edited by aTruong.xrm Wednesday, June 11, 2014 4:49 PM
    Wednesday, June 11, 2014 4:49 PM

Answers

• Hi,

It seems you are trying to zip folder of the solution, you need to select all the Xml files and right click and click on zip.

Try like that way, it should work.

Hope this helps. If you get answer of your question, please mark the response as an answer and vote as helpful !!!
    Vikram Singh. !!!  My Blog

• Marked as answer by aTruong.xrm Wednesday, June 11, 2014 5:18 PM
    Wednesday, June 11, 2014 5:10 PM

All replies

• Hi,

It seems you are trying to zip folder of the solution, you need to select all the Xml files and right click and click on zip.

Try like that way, it should work.

Hope this helps. If you get answer of your question, please mark the response as an answer and vote as helpful !!!
    Vikram Singh. !!!  My Blog

• Marked as answer by aTruong.xrm Wednesday, June 11, 2014 5:18 PM
    Wednesday, June 11, 2014 5:10 PM
  • Ahhh Thanks!
    Wednesday, June 11, 2014 5:15 PM