none
Transript ID and Access Code needed for Migration purposes. RRS feed

• Question

• I completed by MCSE (Win NT) in Mar 2000. How can I get a transcript ID and an access code. I need this information for my migration purposes.

DELON XAVIER

MCP ID: <removed>

Candidate ID: <removed>

regards,

Delon.

Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:06 AM

Answers

• Hi, Delon.

Have all your information ready, including your Prometric Candidate ID (printed on your passed exam result sheet) and your MCP ID number.

Send an email to Microsoft Learning Support. Their email address is mcphelp@microsoft.com

You can also contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center on the phone. Please use the following web page to find the correct contact information for help. NOTE: They may still make you send an email afterwards.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx.

This web page includes email and phone contact information for your geographic location so you can email or call them directly. They will help you get this figured out.

NOTE: This public forum is usually monitored by fellow IT professionals like you and me but not by Microsoft employees.

NOTE: You may want to edit your original post to delete your personal profile information (name, MCP ID, Candidate ID) so it won't be stolen.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:47 AM
    Answerer