none
Transfer to O365 with LDAP RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm going to be integrating an association (non profit) as IT manager.

At the moment they are running an open source email server and LDAP to centre the login to the different services (only webbased eg: wordpress)

I would like to transfer the email server to O365 and also launch teams and OneDrive.

My question is : is it possible to do this transfer while keeping the LDAP ?

If that is not possible what would be the best solution, Bering in mind that the solution had to be free (so I can't use azure)?

I was thinking of using login with Microsoft button (limited to the professional domain)

I was hoping to first launch teams and OneDrive, with a none profit plan, then gradually transfer the email accounts

Thursday, November 8, 2018 8:34 PM

All replies

• Hi glennmckenna,

This forum focuses on general discussion for Office 365 ProPlus which is the Office application included in Office 365 Plan. I notice your issue is related to the other Office 365 services such as Mail, Microsoft Teams or OneDrive.

To get more suggestion, it is recommended to ask a question in Office 365 for Admin forum for more discussion:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_o365admin-mso_dep365-mso_o365b

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, November 9, 2018 3:21 AM
  • Many thanks :)
    Friday, November 9, 2018 9:47 AM