Clientinfo.exe Application error RRS feed

• Question

• When my Windows XP (SP3) laptop boots up I receive an error window that pops up saying:

"Clientinfo.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x010141de" referenced memory at "0x002d0033".  The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program

Click on CANCEL to debug the program"

If I click Cancel, everything seems ok with my connection to Windows Home Server... (system tray application is green, and I can connect to the server)

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Connector software from my Home Server, but the same error pops up everytime I boot up.

Any ideas?

Thursday, September 9, 2010 3:57 AM

All replies

• It's possibly some other program messing things up. I guess you trie reinstalling the connector software? (uninstall connector from Add or Remove Programs, reboot, then reinstall from http://yourservername:55000

Did this error recently appear or has it been there since you installed the connector software? If it recently appeared after you installed specific software you may need to (completely) uninstall. If it has been there all the time you could search the web for applications resulting in this problem, for example Roxio EMC 10

Thursday, September 9, 2010 9:18 AM