new set of problems with whs2011 RRS feed

• Question

• ok I will start off with this--remote access FROM server --when I type in the ip address from server it gives me a certificate error and when I choose the website it DOES take me there and I DO have access--so I need to fix certificate error.

now when I type in ip address FROM remote client--it will not connect me to any page. 2- CLIENTS ARE WIN 10

I HAVE RUN A REG CLEANER ON SERVER--but HAVE NOT TRIED TO SET UP REMOTE ACCESS on server or the domain name, when I did set up everything my domain name worked so I used it

bob

• Edited by hoeky_b Monday, March 4, 2019 6:44 PM
    Monday, March 4, 2019 6:39 PM

All replies

• hi,
    "now when I type in ip address FROM remote client--it will not connect me to any page."
    1do you mean you can not remote access from win10 client to WHS2011 ?
    2 if you ping this problematical ip address on win 10 client machine ,is it ok ?
    3 if you use hostname or FQDN for remote access on win10 client by using remote desktop connection , can it work ?
    4 if it is possible , c
    ould you please post the screenshot of non privacy information to illustrate the problem ?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 5, 2019 4:00 AM
  • Is there any progress on your question?

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 7, 2019 2:09 AM
  • Is there anything to help you?

Monday, March 11, 2019 3:28 AM