being disabled i needed someone to actuall help me back up files- so- RRS feed

Answers

• If I understand correctly you are using web based backup not One Care backup and would like One Care status to be green. To do this all that is needed is to turn One Care backup off. To turn off One Care backup open One Care>Change Settings>Backup>Configure Backup. Under "Your Backup Plan" uncheck the box next to "Turn on backup on this PC".

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 2:32 AM

All replies

• i tried numerous times top get a rep fromMicrosoft help me with the same. So Now after trying to resolve the issues of backing up files periodically, i finnaly was able to contact a backup system threw  Verizon / Yahoo services. Verizon is my carrier of DSL.  so they will back up my files as needs come due, by the setting i establish with the services renderd. the question i have for Live One Care is how can I get the status of my account changed to the better instead of just fair?

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 12:24 AM
  • If I understand correctly you are using web based backup not One Care backup and would like One Care status to be green. To do this all that is needed is to turn One Care backup off. To turn off One Care backup open One Care>Change Settings>Backup>Configure Backup. Under "Your Backup Plan" uncheck the box next to "Turn on backup on this PC".

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 2:32 AM
  • Finally, after waiting for over a year, I finally got thro to a person that actually read what's on the lines I wrote. Instead of reading whats  between the lines instead!!!! Thanks for your follow up on this matter. I really appreciate the feed back as well as an answer to my existing problem. regards, Paul A. Waldo (wpaulywog@Yahoo.com)

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 6:38 PM
  • Good Luck wpaulywog..I'm not disabled and I can't get help!!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 11:05 PM
  • Hello Victoria51, what do you need help with?

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 11:12 PM