Cannot access one of the crm tenent after database import RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys,

Ran into this issue. Did a database import. Everything was working fine. I disabled users from the database directly and now when i tried to enable them from UI it gave an error. So I enabled all the users from the database and then tried disabling them from the UI. It gave an error and stopped working. After that even I am not able to login, giving an error as copied below. Checked in the database isdisabled =0. What else should I check? Am i missing on something?i Checked the user also have an Administrator role and a BU assigned to this user.

Funny part is i am able to login in the other tenant.

Error Description:
    The specified user is either disabled or is not a member of any business unit.

Error Details:
    The specified user is either disabled or is not a member of any business unit.

Full Stack:
    [CrmException: The specified user is either disabled or is not a member of any business unit.]
       at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityLibrary.CheckDisabledStatus(IUser user, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityLibrary.GetUserInfoInternal(WindowsIdentity identity, IOrganizationContext context, UserAuth& userInfo)
       at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityLibrary.GetCallerAndBusinessGuidsFromThread(WindowsIdentity identity, Guid organizationId)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.InProcessCrmService.Execute(Object request)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.ServiceCommands.PlatformCommand.ExecuteInternal()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.ServiceCommands.RetrieveCommand.Execute()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.DataSource.Retrieve(String entityName, Guid entityId, String[] columns)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.MasterSiteMap.LoadMasterSiteMapInternal(Guid organizationId, DynamicMetadataCache metadataCache, Boolean useReferenceXml)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.MasterSiteMap.LoadMasterSiteMap(Guid organizationId, DynamicMetadataCache metadataCache)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.MasterSiteMapCacheLoader.LoadCacheData(MasterSiteMapCacheKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.CreateEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.LookupEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.SiteMap.GetSiteMapForUser(IUser user, Client client, Boolean isOffline, String forceGroupProfiles)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.UserSiteMapCacheLoader.LoadCacheData(UserSiteMapCacheKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.CreateEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.LookupEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.UserSiteMapCache.LookupEntry(Guid userId, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Web.Loader.ConfigurePage()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppUIPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Web.Loader.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

[HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.]
       at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
       at ASP.medcrm_loader_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Other Message:

Error Number:
    0x80040225

Source File:
    Not available

Line Number:
    Not available

Thanks,

Arun

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:32 PM

All replies

• I'd check two other things:

1. Is the BU that the user is in enabled ?
    2. Is the user a member of any security roles ? (I think this would typically give a different error, but it's also worth checking)

How exactly did you do the 'database import' ? Given the state it's in, I'd suggest importing the organisation database via deployment manager, which should resolve the user issues

Microsoft CRM MVP - http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com  http://www.excitation.co.uk
    Tuesday, January 4, 2011 10:30 AM