none
Thread moved but no text to say that it has been moved RRS feed

• Question

•  http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepointadmin/thread/73f7c6b2-9986-4b6e-92eb-489af177b69f

As you can see there is in the first post in this thread a note that I have changed the thread type and the message I wrote when I did that. That is correct and it ought to be there.

But there ought to also be a note that the thread was moved by me from the SharePoint - Design and Customization forum to the SharePoint - Setup and Administration along with the text I wrote when I did the move and that note isn't there. All that is there is my reply in the thread saying that I am moving it and why.

(Note: it's now over eight hours later and I am using a different PC that has been recently cold started and this isn't a VM. So the thread is shown as it now is AND the thread *is* in Setup and Administration, so it *was* moved.)
    Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:55 PM

Answers

All replies

• This seems to be fairly consistent for all Moves.

I.e. I have other examples where threads have been Moved and there is no reference to that fact in the thread.  One of those same threads does have information that it has been merged...
    Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:55 AM
  • This has been updated. Seems to be fixed. Please post a reply if you can repro this issue.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:37 PM
    Owner