Please Tell me Can Make Synchronization Between the CE Database and SQl Server 2005 On Server With Synchronization Services RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

Hi ,Now I use Sql Server Compact 3.5 On my Windows CE6.0  Device. I want Make Synchronization Between the CE Database and SQl Server 2005 On Server.  But I Saw the Sql Server Compact 3.5 Document , On "Comparing Synchronization Technologies" Item  ,A table shows "determine which technology is appropriate for the applications that you are building, start with the following table, which outlines key features"  At the end of the table ,it says Synchronization Services Use on devices  Not in this Version.

It that Mean ,On CE6.0 Device ,I can not Make Synchronization Between the CE Database and SQl Server 2005 On Server??????????????

And I want Use  Synchronization Services Tech  to  implement  Synchronization Between Two EDB . Can It?

Thanks a lot!

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Friday, April 22, 2011 8:05 PM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Thursday, April 10, 2008 3:10 PM

All replies

• Hi

The version for the devices were recent released as CTP1. Check my blog post on this. You can download the sync runtime cab and install it on the device and sync SQL CE on device with SQL Server 2005+

We don't have an out of box sync provider for EDB, you can implement yours though using Microsoft Sync Framework.

Thanks

Friday, April 11, 2008 2:15 AM