New interface of Microsoft Learning site not showing the Scorecard Report link RRS feed

• Question

• When you login to newly revamped Microsoft Learning site your Dashboard is not showing Score Card report anymore where you can see how may exams you have taken, their dates and Pass/Fail status. It used to show before they revamped their site recently. How can we see the relevant report now?
    Saturday, August 18, 2018 11:12 PM

Answers

• Hi,

In Your dashboard, locate and click on View my score report which is found in the center of the screen.

You should now be redirected to another page (for example: Pearson Vue) with your completed exams, on the right you should be able to click on View Score Reports.

In the next page you should be able to see all your exams, status and score reports.

Best regards,
    Leon

Blog: https://thesystemcenterblog.com LinkedIn:

• Marked as answer by namwam Monday, August 20, 2018 3:34 PM
    Sunday, August 19, 2018 11:01 PM

All replies

• Hi,

In Your dashboard, locate and click on View my score report which is found in the center of the screen.

You should now be redirected to another page (for example: Pearson Vue) with your completed exams, on the right you should be able to click on View Score Reports.

In the next page you should be able to see all your exams, status and score reports.

Best regards,
    Leon

Blog: https://thesystemcenterblog.com LinkedIn:

• Marked as answer by namwam Monday, August 20, 2018 3:34 PM
    Sunday, August 19, 2018 11:01 PM
  • Leon,

Thank you. The link is there now. I was using the same procedure you have shown. When I posted the question two days ago the link View My Score Report was not there unless I missed it for some reason (although I would doubt that since I've been using the same procedure you defined almost every week to follow my progress). Or, it could be a browser issue. Regardless I want to thank you for taking your time to help as it would help other readers of your response as well.

Another question: How do you get the MCSA logo you are displaying on the tip right of your blog? I have just completed my MCSA as well and would like to get that badge as well?

Thanks..Nam

Monday, August 20, 2018 3:34 PM