While debugging Plugin Getting Error RRS feed

• Question

• while i'm debugging getting this error.actually when case create added to queue automatically for this i'm using plugin

but i'm unable to get this incidentid does not exists what to do any suggestions plz.....Case create added to queue.

could anybody help me out...

hsk srinivas

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:08 AM

All replies

• Hi Srinivas,

Your plugin is working on Pre operation or post Operation? Try to register on Post operation. Code looks fine but if your plugin is on Pre operation the service is not able to find the incident in system as it has yet not created in system.

Thanks!

• Edited by Kalim Khan Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:31 AM
    Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:23 AM
  • Hi KalimK,

i'm doing on Post Operation only.case is added to queue plugin working fine but. while i'm debugging it showing above error incident id does not exists.for that reason i'm not moving further line on debugging that' the problem.

hsk srinivas

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:27 AM
  • Hi Srinivas,

This might be Plugin Profiler issue. try to use latest Plugin registration tool.

Thanks!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:34 AM
  • i tried to connect latest plugin registration tool. but i'm unable to connect see the below pic.i'm getting like this.what to do.....

hsk srinivas

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:43 AM
  • Hi Shrinivas,

To debug the plugin using profiler, we need to first profile the step. After that we will get the error in encoded format. That error contains nothing but context information.

So when you attach that error details to debug the code, it actually contains the previously generated case id. And as the previous transaction is aborted, case is not created in the crm with that id. Therefore you are getting error that case does not exist.

While debugging you can update that case id with existing case id.

Hope this explains the issue.

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"  

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:45 AM