none
VB.NET Bluetooth Low Energy sample for desktop Windows RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any place where I can find a VB.NET Bluetooth Low Energy sample for desktop Windows?

I'll send a case of TastyCakes (your choice Krimpets - Kandy Kakes - Pies - Bars - Danish) if you can provide something.

A simple heart rate monitor example would suffice.

• Moved by Breeze Liu Friday, May 12, 2017 5:34 AM off topic
    Wednesday, May 10, 2017 8:17 PM

All replies

• Hi Thomas Adam Lutz,

Welcome to the Developing Universal Windows apps forum! Please utilize tagging when posting to this forum, thanks!

What app are you developing for? Are you developing an Universal Windows apps or windows 8.1 or Classic desktop app? Please provide more info, so that we can give you a better choice.

Best regards,

Breeze

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 11, 2017 10:15 AM
  • I'm developing a Classic Desktop Application.

If you can help me, I would be greatly appreciative.

Thursday, May 11, 2017 1:10 PM
  • Hi Thomas Adam Lutz,

Here is the forum for Developing Universal Windows apps, and we are focusing on developing universal windows apps issue. Sorry for that your issue is not in my scope, I suggest that you can try to ask this issue in the Windows Hardware WDK and Driver Development.

Best regards,

Breeze

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 12, 2017 5:32 AM