none
Code Block Scroll Bar Obscures Code RRS feed

• Question

• Is anyone else experiencing the problem where the scroll bar in a code block obscures the last line of code? I see this periodically every few days for no apparent reason. When we experienced this last February, several people reported it. Now I seem to be the only one. For example, the following is a one line command, which I cannot see because of the scroll bar. A few days from now, with no changes apparent to me, I will be able to see the line of code in this thread. Then later the behavior will return again and I won't see the code.

dsquery * -filter "(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(givenName=Richard*)(!userAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2))" -attr sAMAccountName displayName givenName

In the past, it sometimes helped to restart my computer. Now this does not help. I use IE 9 on Windows 7.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Wednesday, May 9, 2012 9:48 PM

Answers

All replies

• Yes, a known issue.  This is only for single lines of code that have now breaks in them.

Community Forums Program Manager

Thursday, May 10, 2012 4:02 PM
    Answerer
  • Thanks. I've noticed that the last line of multi-line code blocks is also obscurred.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Thursday, May 10, 2012 4:44 PM
  • Kalman Toth experienced the same issue. I see this code OK (with scrolling) in Google Chrome.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012 7:40 PM
  • Exactly. So, it's not only an issue for single line.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012 7:41 PM