Second Shot for 70-662 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have second shot voucher and yesterday  i have failed 70-662 exam. how can i utilize secondshot benefit with this voucher.

Safeec

Safeec Kader | MCSE (W2K3), MCSA (W2K3/MSG), ITIL V3 Foundation

Monday, January 7, 2013 2:42 PM

Answers

• Did you enter the voucher when you signed up for the first attempt at the test?  If so then you should see the price be $0 when you register on Prometric for your second attempt.  If you did not enter that voucher during the registration of your first attempt then you will unfortunately have to pay but remember to use your voucher this time for a free second attempt (or in your case this attempt).

Be kind and Mark as Answer if I helped.

• Marked as answer by Safeec Kader Monday, January 7, 2013 6:34 PM
    Monday, January 7, 2013 6:17 PM

All replies

• Did you enter the voucher when you signed up for the first attempt at the test?  If so then you should see the price be $0 when you register on Prometric for your second attempt.  If you did not enter that voucher during the registration of your first attempt then you will unfortunately have to pay but remember to use your voucher this time for a free second attempt (or in your case this attempt).

Be kind and Mark as Answer if I helped.

• Marked as answer by Safeec Kader Monday, January 7, 2013 6:34 PM
    Monday, January 7, 2013 6:17 PM
  • Unfortunately i did not enter that voucher during the registration at first attempt.

Thanks for the details.

Safeec Kader | MCSE (W2K3), MCSA (W2K3/MSG), ITIL V3 Foundation

Monday, January 7, 2013 6:44 PM