Proposed By / Marked As Answer By Not Visible To Regular Users RRS feed

Answers

• This will be resolved next week.

Forums Program Manager

• Marked as answer by Kalman Toth Friday, September 6, 2013 9:16 PM
    Friday, September 6, 2013 2:52 PM

All replies

• There was a thread along these lines a while back and the answer was that this functionality would be restored with the next update.  Seems like it has been forgotten about.

Steve

Monday, September 2, 2013 9:24 AM
  • The Proposed by and Marked by information is essential to non-moderators who answer a lot of questions.

Please put it back ASAP.

David Wilkinson | Visual C++ MVP

Monday, September 2, 2013 10:51 AM
  • I've been asking for this (and who/when marked an answer, moved a thread, changed the type, edited a post, etc) to be returned since day one of the redesign. In fact, it was the first thread I ever started. I'm still waiting.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Maybe there's still a chance for hope, over 10,750+ strong and growing)

Monday, September 2, 2013 2:41 PM
  • If you take a look at this thread you will see this has been acknowledged as a bug and is being worked on.

Steve

Monday, September 2, 2013 6:29 PM
  • I assume that they are planning to restore the functionality back to how it was before the forum was changed but beyond what is discussed in that other post I have no inside information.

Steve

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 6:55 AM
  • Mike,

you are not alone to see this needed information again. I don`t know what the forums team is doing right now, as the last update had been one month ago.

Hannes

If you have got questions about this, just ask.

In a perfect world,
    users would never enter data in the wrong form,
    files they choose to open would always exist
    and code would never have bugs.

My Forum Threads

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 7:18 AM
  • Mike,

you are not alone to see this needed information again. I don`t know what the forums team is doing right now, as the last update had been one month ago.

Hannes

Bryant posted an update in my original thread saying that this info should be coming back in a release scheduled for next week. I haven't seen an official announcement though.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Maybe there's still a chance for hope, over 10,750+ strong and growing)

Thursday, September 5, 2013 8:09 PM
  • Mike, thanks for this information. Right now i am more often at stackoverflow but i check also msdn on dayly basis.

Hannes

If you have got questions about this, just ask.

In a perfect world,
    users would never enter data in the wrong form,
    files they choose to open would always exist
    and code would never have bugs.

My Forum Threads

Friday, September 6, 2013 2:29 PM
  • This will be resolved next week.

Forums Program Manager

• Marked as answer by Kalman Toth Friday, September 6, 2013 9:16 PM
    Friday, September 6, 2013 2:52 PM
  • Hi Bryant,

Thanks.

How about the hard-to-read faint font colors?

Kalman Toth Database & OLAP Architect IPAD SELECT Query Video Tutorial 3.5 Hours
    New Book / Kindle: Pass SQL Exam 70-461 & Job Interview: Programming SQL Server 2012

Saturday, September 7, 2013 7:34 AM