none
Invitation Code Microsoft Community Contributor(MCC)? RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• You should have received an email. You can check if it's your spam folder (it often does end up there). Next double check which email you have in your Forum Settings and which email you have associated with your Live ID, just to make sure you're looking at the right email account.

Thanks and congratulations fov winning the award!

Can you find yourself as a recipient on the site? https://www.microsoftcommunitycontributor.com/current-recipients.aspx

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:15 PM
    Owner
  • Thanks for your answer.

I delete my messages very often my mail, so I can not check if you receive the message because I deleted all messages.

As I can do in this case?

Cristian Torres
    Blog Cristian Torres

El Salvador - San Salvador

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:46 PM
  • You need to send an email to the MCC Team and ask them to resend the email mccga@microsoft.com

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:45 AM
  • And Naomi made a good point. You won't be on that list until you enter in your code. And you won't be able to enter in your code if you delete the email with the code on it.

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Friday, November 30, 2012 9:09 AM
    Owner
  • For me it is the opposite. I've accepted the invite code but never got the MCC text.

"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code"

Saturday, December 15, 2012 7:20 AM
  • You should have sent e-mail to the address in the FAQ. There was a problem showing the badge that was resolved for many people eventually after more than a month after the initial letter came.

You can still send the letter and tell, that your badge never showed up.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012 2:20 AM